Jules Gourmet Catering believes that you should spend your wedding day celebrating the best day of your life with family and friends. We will custom tailor a menu to fit you and your vision along with any dietary restrictions. Our entire staff is here to ensure that your day is flawless.
- Event Coordinator Walk Through: Our Event Coordinator will meet with you at your venue to put together a time line, create a floor plan and layout for the reception, choose linen colors and review all of the necessary details to ensure that your event flows smoothly.
- Coordination of Rental Items: We can help determine what rentals are needed for your event, such as: tables, chairs, tents, linens, etc. and we can arrange for delivery and pick-up of these items.
- Bar Set-Up: Includes bottle openers, cork screws, cocktail napkins, cutting board, knives, bar towels, stir sticks and pitchers.
- Buffet and Station Decor: Our in-house decor and service ware will ensure that the delicious food that you select for your wedding is displayed beautifully.
- Cake Cutting Service: Our staff will handle the slicing and distribution of your wedding cake.
We know that pricing is important to you and that you would like for us to provide you with a price range for our services. But each wedding is unique and therefore many factors are taken into consideration when determining the final cost. In order for us to provide you with personalized pricing information, and to ensure that you’re not paying for services that you don’t need, please click here to fill out our Wedding Catering Client Questionnaire. Email the completed form to our Event Coordinators at email@example.com.
Read all of our wedding reviews on our